skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
London 2008
Sunday, 16 November 2008
Devon
I spent the weekend hiking in Devon county on the southwest coast of England. I took a train from London to Barnstaple where I stayed at the Old Vicarage. I then took a bus to Ilfracombe and hiked along the coast.
The Old Vicarage
Hiking near Barnstaple
Ilfracombe
Atlantic coast near Ilfracombe
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(22)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(13)
Malcolm Gladwell
Cambridge University
Hunterian Museum
Death Cab for Cutie
Oxford University
Oxford University Museum of Natural History
Devon
British Museum
Four Parks and South Bank
Guy Fawkes Night and Quantum of Solace
Small World
Tower of London
Trafalgar and Parliament Squares
►
October
(5)
About Me
Eric Sargis
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment